<<< Go Back
MoneyMan Pawn & Jewerly - 23rd Anniversary
CONTEST RULES AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Two (2) winners per week for four (4) weeks and one (1) grand prize winner per contest unless otherwise specified.
MoneyMan Pawn Inc., its staff, and its owners reserve sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules.
By entering any contest run by MoneyMan Pawn Inc., you agree to abide by the following terms.
How To Enter/Eligibility
- No purchase is necessary to enter our contests.
- Only one (1) contest entry per person, per week unless otherwise stated or the contest offers additional ways to enter (e.g. social sharing).
- Contestants must be over 18 years of age and a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia to enter unless otherwise specified.
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. staff, immediate family or household members are not eligible to participate.
- Entries must be sent using the formats provided and sent to correct email addresses, where applicable.
- Win as many times as you can! We don’t put a limit on how many contests you can win in a year!
- Keep your email address current. If we cannot contact you by email, you forfeit your winner’s status.
- Make sure your email filters do not prevent us from contacting you.
Winner Selection and Notification
- Each contest has its own deadline.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 6 PM EST on the date set forth for each specific contest.
- The odds of winning vary from contest to contest depending on the number of entrants and the quality of entries.
- All drawing winners will be notified by email only.
- Contest prize sponsors will contact winners by email to confirm winnings.
- The decisions made by the judges regarding each contest or drawing are final and binding.
- If a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable amount of effort has been made to notify the winner of the prize, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the winning prize.
- If a winner does not get in touch with the prize sponsor(s) within 21 days of winning, the winner forfeits his/her prize.
- If an email returns undeliverable, the winner forfeits his/her rights to the prize.
- While we do send emails requesting follow-up information to each winner, MoneyMan Pawn Inc. assumes no responsibility to ensure winner response.
- No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. All decisions of MoneyMan Pawn Inc. are final. By entering, participants warrant and represent that they agree to be bound by these contest rules and the final decisions of MoneyMan Pawn Inc..
- All taxes on any prize won are the sole responsibility of each winner, including, without limitation, any federal, state, or local taxes, which may be deemed applicable in such winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Winner(s) shall be solely responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes incurred by acceptance and use of the prize(s) (or any portion thereof), if applicable.
- All prizes are to be picked up in person at MoneyMan Pawn Inc, 1608 53rd Avenue East, Bradenton, Florida 34203.
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. reserves the right to cancel contests at any time for any reason.
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of contests at any time without prior notice.
- Contests are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and shall be governed by Florida law. By participating, entrants agree that Florida courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the contest or sweepstakes and agree that Manatee County, Florida shall be the venue for the same.
- Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by any contest/sweepstakes winner unless specified in the contest details and a winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize.
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. reserves the right to substitute alternate prizes of equal or comparable value.
- Prizes are offered “as is” with no written, express, or implied warranty. MoneyMan Pawn Inc. is not responsible for replacing prizes as a result of damage prior to, during or after shipping or events beyond the control of MoneyMan Pawn Inc..
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, mutilated or incomplete entries.
- Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the contest will be disqualified. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES ALL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT ATTEMPTING TO DO SO TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING REPORTING SUCH ACTIVITIES TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES WHICH MAY RESULT IN OR LEAD TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- MoneyMan Pawn Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest.
- In the event a contest is canceled prematurely for any reason, MoneyMan Pawn Inc. will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded..
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners name, city, state, and winning entry for promotional purposes.
- Contest entry constitutes permission to use winning submissions on MMPawn.com website and its affiliated websites without further compensation. Furthermore, entry constitutes permission to archive your winning entries indefinitely on any webpage on this website.
- Contestants agree that the sole and final judgment as to all matters concerning contests and interpretation of contest rules are at the sole discretion of MoneyMan Pawn Inc., its owners, and its staff.
- Contestants agree that the American Arbitration Association shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the contests sponsored by MoneyMan Pawn Inc., should any part of this agreement not be legally binding.
MoneyMan Pawn Inc., its owners, its staff, its affiliates, its advertisers, and its prize donors are not liable or responsible for:
- any claims, damages, losses, injuries, or death including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, any contest, including entry and participation in any contest and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes.
- entries that do not follow guidelines.
- entries and responses to winner notifications that are illegible, incomplete, late, lost, misdelivered, marked postage-due, or undeliverable.
- any technical or human errors, malfunctions, failures, etc. resulting in participation of contests.
MoneyMan Pawn Inc., its owners, its staff, its affiliates, and its advertisers are not liable or responsible for:
- prizes that are unclaimed, or have other unforeseen problems.
- substituting another prize in lieu of the original prize.
We will not sell your address or personal information. Your address is required so that the contest sponsors may send your prize, should you win.